VITAL WorkLife offers Nurse Peer Coaching as part of our EAP solutions. Nurse Peer Coaching provides confidential, one-on-one, telephonic peer coaching for nurses with a compassionate listener who understands the enormity of the work, life and family challenges they face — and has walked in their shoes. A nurse peer coach can be a confidential and knowledgeable sounding board for discussing concerns, such as:
- Unusual levels of stress or anxiety
- “Horizontal hostility” or bullying from other nurses or staff
- Grief and Loss
- Substance abuse or addiction
- Balancing work and family responsibilities
In addition to being Registered Nurses, our Nurse Peer Coaches are also teachers, licensed therapists, counselors and coaches. They have extensive clinical experience in a variety of settings allowing them to understand, support and advise nurses in almost any situation.
- Julie Boertje, LMFT, RN
- Jill Berry Bowen, RN, MSN, MBA, ACC, FACHE
- Emily Jacobs, DNP, RN, APRN, CCNS-BC, NC-BC
- Kelley Giaramita, RN, BVEd
- Rose Maruca, RN, BSN, MBA, ACC
If you would like to learn more about Nurse Peer Coaching, contact us online or at 800.383.1908 for more information. If you are a member and would like to speak with a Nurse Peer Coach, contact us at 800.383.1908 and we will connect you with a Nurse Peer Coach to coordinate your free, telephonic sessions.