Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Productivity for Organizations. Well Being for Individuals.
The VITAL WorkLife Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a comprehensive set of solutions and support to help employees and their families meet life’s challenges. We support organizations with behavioral health solutions for employees and their families, as well as teams, supervisors, managers and leadership. Our program involves everything from dealing with depression and stress, to chemical dependency and relationship counseling, to coaching and consulting to help employees be happier and more productive.
Comprehensive support to help employees, their families, teams and organizations be their best.
- Face-to-face counseling sessions with experienced behavioral health consultants
- Unlimited phone counseling available any time of the day or night, every day of the year
- Unlimited manager and supervisor consultations by phone
- Support for supervisors and managers making Performance Based Referrals
- Chemical use assessments
- Nurse Peer Coaching
- Educator Peer Coaching
- Legal and financial consultation and online resources
- Member Website with articles, links, videos, audio files, self-paced training modules, self-assessments, calculators, tools and more
Aggregate utilization reporting and best practice guidelines to help organizations maximize their investment in employees and drive productivity.