Training And Education
Ensuring your work force is well-equipped to deal with the pressure of not only their job duties, but the challenges around communication, conflict resolution, and managing change are a critical piece of supporting a successful workplace. Offering training and education to improve skills and knowledge provides employees with the tools they need to be productive and efficient members of a team—and promotes a healthy work environment.
Well Being Training
Utilizing the training and education expertise of a behavioral health consultant from VITAL WorkLife can ensure you and your workforce are getting a high-impact, information-rich experience. The following are the Well Being Training opportunities offered by VITAL WorkLife and can be provided in-person or via webinar.
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Achieving Work/Life Balance
- Addressing Substance Abuse: Reasonable Suspicion from a Management Perspective
- Working Effectively with Others; Addressing Conflict and Incivility
- Reducing Stress and Developing Resiliency
- Compassion Fatigue
- Thriving in the Wake of Change
- Making Intergenerational Teams Work
- Staying Calm in Emotionally Charged Situations
- When Violence Comes to Work: Addressing Victims and Threats Effectively
Custom Training and Education
Didn’t see the training topic you were looking for?
Want something tailored specifically for your organization?
VITAL WorkLife also provides customized training and group facilitation or coaching, based on best-practices and current trends. Some topics for a customized training may include:
- Team building
- Conflict management
- Time management
- Mental health concerns in the workplace
- Leadership skills
- Conference and Convention Keynotes
To learn more, download a copy of our Well Being Training fact sheet below:
For Healthcare Leaders and Physicians
With all of the different trends and initiatives impacting healthcare and physicians, there is a constant need for training and education at all levels within healthcare organizations. VITAL WorkLife has extensive experience dealing with the distinctive challenges facing physicians and healthcare organizations and we are uniquely equipped to help address those challenges. Failure to communicate well and manage change and stress effectively can result in strained relationships, sub-optimal outcomes for patient care and safety and reductions in overall engagement and productivity.
We can help with training and education sessions to learn, or refresh, workplace well being skills and best practices—developed specifically for healthcare organizations.
VITAL WorkLife can provide:
- Training and education on a specific topic, for example:
- Stress & Burnout
- Effective Communications
- Dealing with Grief & Loss or Adverse Events
- Custom training and workshops to fit the specific needs of your organization
- Crucial communication skill assessments and development programs
- Keynotes at conferences & conventions
To learn more, download a copy of our Physician Training and Education fact sheet or call us at 877.731.3949.