Assessing your organization’s professional well being is an important step to improving or supporting the satisfaction of your clinicians, as well as your patients. While many health systems are doing individual burnout or engagement assessments and deploying action plans to help them, an organization level analysis will assist leaders in developing a strategic plan for system level redesign and sustainable transformation.
Please join Liz Ferron, MSW, LICSW from VITAL WorkLife and the AMA’s Christine Sinsky, MD, as we present a webinar detailing the AMA’s comprehensive assessment program for healthcare organizations. Starting with an organization-wide Mini Z professional well-being assessment, with an optional PHQ2 depression screen to identify at risk physicians, the program includes detailed analysis, comparisons to national benchmarking data and recommended practice efficiency strategies for your organization.
OBJECTIVES:In this webinar you will learn:
- What is the importance of assessing organizational and professional well being through validated assessment tools
- How your assessment findings can be used to:
- Analyze your organization's well being
- Compare your data to national benchmarks
- Use reporting tools to filter your data for areas of impact
- How your organization’s data will be used to develop practice transformation strategies based on actionable recommendations